1. The promoter is Ultraframe (UK) Ltd (company no. 1765701) whose registered office is at Salthill Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire. BB7 1PE
2. Employees of Ultraframe Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee to this competition.
4. To enter the competition you can upload your conservatory/orangery or home extension photos when completing your Certificate of Authenticity. This can be either be online or send them to us at the above address ensuring you write your name and address on the reverse of the photograph together with your Certificate of Authenticity number.
5. Closing date for entry will be 1st January 2018, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, Ultraframe Ltd., Salthill Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire. BB7 1PE
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.