The latest Government guidelines allow tradespeople to continue work in people’s homes and we will continue to support our customers to make this a safe as possible. We remain fully compliant with all government guidance and have taken additional precautions to help maintain full supply:
• Carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all employees
• Implemented cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
• Taken all reasonable steps to help employees work from home
• Taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
• Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
For the latest advice on improving your home during lockdown please read this article which is updated regularly.
Update Cookie Preferences