How Does the Thermally Efficient Extension's Internal Heater Work?
22nd August 2014Find an Installer
If you have ever stepped inside an Ultraframe home extension, you will probably already be aware that everything is designed to be both luxurious and practical - the same principles apply to their dedicated internal heating solution. We strive to offer a degree of quality that is consistent across the whole design.
The addition of an internal heating panel adds significant value to your investment, and this is mainly because it turns your home extension into a living space that can be used all year round. If it is just as important for your heater to look good, as well as functioning efficiently, the floor to ceiling design has been designed to resemble a stylish piece of decorative furniture.
The Right Internal Heater for Your House Extension
During the summer months, visitors could probably be forgiven for thinking that it is merely a decorative object. Fitting the heater is relatively simple for any qualified electrician, and it can be connected to an existing 5A socket. The advantage of having a heater from the same manufacturer as the whole conservatory is that is has been engineered to fit perfectly in the corner column.
There are also other configurations that work with the wall area between the existing house and the outer building. Our extensions also provide various areas to conceal the associated cabling as standard, and each heater is capable of 500W of output - this makes it reasonably easy to calculate the total number of heaters that are required.
Two different thermostats are available to control the system, and there is the additional option of being able to control the surface temperature of the heating panel itself. While smaller radiators may only distribute a limited amount of heat via a small surface area, the extension’s wall to ceiling panels are far more efficient.
To extend a central heating system from the main house, there will usually be a large amount of extra pipe work and plumbing involved, and this makes an electrical alternative a far more attractive proposition. This means you’ll be able to enjoy a warmer and more comfortable living area throughout the year without compromising on any home improvement aesthetic.
The Ultraframe House Extension Process
Our house extensions stand as a solid, substantial way to add space to your home, offering a versatile and flexible new living space that can be utilised in a comprehensive array of different functions. One of our Approved Ultra Installers will be able to advise you on how to get the perfect extension for your home, guaranteeing satisfaction across the board.
This includes offering information on what is possible, showing you your potential finished design with an innovative and lifelike 3D image. This means that you’ll be able to hit the ground running with your house extensions, ensuring you bring a new addition to your home that is sure to stand in line with your requirements and expectations.
Our house extensions process consists of 5 simple steps, ensuring all of our Ultraframe specialists work to a consistent standard of professionalism, reliability and efficiency throughout. This includes:
- Free Site Survey. Once you’ve found your nearest Ultraframe specialist, they will visit your home to carry out a free survey to help determine any advice or recommendations you will need.
- Specification and Quote. Once the survey is complete, you’ll be able to sit down with one of our designers to create the right extension for your home. This includes an accurate floor plan and a detailed quotation to ensure you get the right one for you.
- Scheduling. Once this is done, you’ll be provided with a work schedule, keeping you in the loop with what is happening and when. This will all be done at your convenience, ensuring you get a home improvement experience that suits you.
- Manufacturing. To minimise the overall mess and disruption to your daily life, all of the made-to-measure components are precision engineered at our factory, and simply assembled on-site. You’ll be able to enjoy leading quality sooner.
- Built and Approved. Working to a high standard of promptness and competency, our Ultraframe specialists will quickly install your new house extension. Also, everything is pre-approved to meet current Building Regulations!
Find Your Nearest House Extensions Installer
Excelling in all areas of performance and design, all of our house extensions are the result of our investment into research and development. You’ll be able to enjoy a standard of quality that is unmatched in the current market, offering the most technologically advanced systems available for your home.
Find your nearest Approved Ultra Installer today to benefit from the very best. To ensure all of our specialists uphold our usual standards, we vet and assess their standard of competency and professionalism. This ensures that any new addition you bring to your home will surpass your expectations.