Mark Hanson, Marketing Manager at Ultraframe, looks at the next generation Classic roof.
The next generation Classic roof from Ultraframe has been on sale for nearly 12 months now. From the outside the roof retains its existing look whilst underneath it continues to use the same robust engineering.
Inside is where it all changes……..so how is the next generation Classic different?
• It has deeper chunkier internals, so the glazing bars mimic timber joists
• It becomes the most thermally efficient roof on the market– our famous uPVC chambered wall technology is now deployed internally as well as externally
• It has enhanced ventilation, with eavesflow between bars at the eaves, giving enhanced crossflow ventilation and better comfort levels
• The ridge board profile is deeper and uses chambered technology too and is the perfect place to hide cable runs or recess spotlights
One item not changing is how it all fits together – simple, snap together, nice tight joints and everything pre-prepped. The team at Ultraframe are proud of the next generation roof …… it’s called Classic Plus.
Adoption of the Classic Plus is gaining momentum – where do you stand on using it? Are you embracing it wholeheartedly or are you sitting back and waiting to see what happens?
Some retailers are adopting Classic Plus because of the extra features and benefits outlined above whilst others are adopting it because they like the looks and because it’s something new. However, another group of retailers are making Classic Plus their roof of choice because it gives them the option to sell Shades, the latest product from Ultraframe. Shades are fabric wrapped frames that integrate into the Classic Plus roof.
Some retailers are promoting Classic Plus on every occasion whilst some retailers are ‘picking and choosing’ which prospects to pitch to. Those self same retailers are choosing to promote Shades at the same time as the initial conservatory sale ……..and some are choosing to promote them later and give themselves another income stream.
Shades seamlessly fit into the Classic Plus roof and are a contemporary means to create privacy, enhance winter comfort levels and provide dappled screening in summer – and they make the overall conservatory look better and more finished.
Your consumer can choose from one of 22 fabrics or 13 wood weaves. Each offers differing levels of light transmittance, solar protection and energy efficiency. Together these 35 options enhance your buyers home.
The key benefits of Shades are;
• Contemporary or traditional fabric options
• Soft dappled light in summer and reduction of heat build up
• Fully integrated with the virtual elimination of dust traps and light gaps ( when compared to pleated blinds)
• Total guarantee from one source
• Intelligent fabrics virtually act like triple glazing
Shades can be fitted to the whole roof, one slope or even just in one panel– it’s up to your customer. We can even make the rectangular panels slide up and down.
Shades are very straightforward and they are far more cost effective than retro fitted blinds.
So – as a go ahead retailer - why not be amongst the first to use it? Why not check out the case study on Jardine’s ,a medium sized family owned and run conservatory retailer on the Fylde Coast?
For further information, please talk to you local fabricator, distributor or call Ultraframe on 0843 208 6971 or visit http://trade.ultraframe.co.uk and be the first to see ultraframe TV.
View a copy of the article as it appeared in Conservatory Magazine