Conservatory Clinic
Back to Conservatory Clinic

One of my glazing panels has slipped - how can this be rectified?


Panels can be re-engaged in to the ridge baffle. The cause of the slipping is generally a PVC glazing bar top capping that has relaxed. Ultraframe now can offer a retention clip that holds the polycarbonate in place. Ask an Ultra Installer scheme member for assistance.

View all Conservatory Questions

Contact A Repair / Upgrade Installer