Ultraframe Orangery Range
The Ultraframe orangery range provides the option for a cross over between a traditional conservatory and an extension. They are available with traditional and contemporary designs. With their brick pillars, traditional orangeries offer more privacy than conservatory styles and the interior height provides ample opportunity for a focal point to be created and it to be used to allow light in to the home.
Externally the Orangery features a flat roof around the perimeter along with a structural grade aluminium roof capped and clad with low maintenance thermal cappings and claddings.
Key features of traditional orangeries
- Use of flat roof externally
- Cassette desks insulated
- Glazed sides and brick or wood supports
- Use less glass than modern conservatory styles
- Can feature bi-folding doors to create large open spaces
- Integrated ventilation as standard in the roof
Internal Pelmet Orangery
A new initiative from Ultraframe, a contemporary take on the classic orangery design. Consisting of a classic conservatory roof along with a well engineered internal perimeter ceiling. The result of which is a system providing benefits of both a conservatory and a traditional orangery.
Key features of internal pelmet orangery
- Better Thermal efficiency compared to a standard conservatory
- Can be used with brick piers on "ribbon windows"
- Further option is the external Cornice aluminium guttering which adds to the overall external visual effect
Our technical team will be able to provide added support if required.
Have a look at how Internal Pelmet is installed.