- Why Choose An Ultraframe Roof
- Featured Conservatories
- Great Place For Parties
- Special Place To Dine & Entertain
- Extend Family Living Space
- Catch The Sun On A Cold Day
- Enjoy Garden All Year Round
- The Light To Paint
- Watch The Birds In The Garden
- I Use My Ultraframe Conservatory Every Day
- Somewhere For Friends To Relax
- More Space To Entertain Guests
- Add Family Space
- Conservatory History
- Add Light To Dull Rooms
- Add Value To Your Home
- A New Room
- Conservatories Through The Seasons
- Conservatory Virtual Tour
- Insurance Back Guarantee
Ultraframe - leading the conservatory industry through innovation and expertise
Acknowledged as the international industry leaders in conservatory roof system design and manufacture, Ultraframe provides a wide range of roofs and ancillary products to a range of customers, from conservatory fabricators to retail installation companies.
Based in Clitheroe, Lancashire, we've been manufacturing conservatory roofs for 25 years and employ around 400 people at our Clitheroe Head Office. There are over 1,000,000 installed Ultraframe conservatory roofs performing day-in, day-out across the UK and our products are widely regarded as the best on the market.
MISSION: Ultraframe's mission is to be the leading provider of conservatory systems for home improvement and new housing applications in the UK and Europe.
Innovation and engineering
We have over 300 worldwide patents granted or pending.
- We have highly sought-after third party accreditations from throughout Europe and North America.
- We are the only conservatory roof manufacturer to have passed the world's toughest testing regime - the BOCA system from the United States, which is based on the severity of US weather conditions. Ultraframe systems are accredited in over 30 US states in which extreme weather prevails.
- Our roofs were the first to be approved by the British Board of Agrément - proof that they've also passed Europe's toughest tests.
- We were the first conservatory roofing company to be awarded the International Standards Organisation's ISO 9001/9002 approval for design, manufacture and supply.
- Our revolutionary Uzone conservatory roofing system was the first roof ever to achieve BBA approval at launch.
Manufacturing a wide range of products
We manufacture over 3,500 products supplying to thousands of trade customers in the UK, Europe and North America.
Our range includes:
- A range of traditional and contemporary roof designs (e.g. Victorian, Georgian and Gable) can be achieved with the Ultraframe Classic roof system which is available in a variety of colourways to complement all house styles and existing windows and doors.
- Large span conservatories, suited to extensive conservatory schemes such as pool enclosures, are made possible by using Ultraframe expertise to design a high strength and lightweight portal structure.
- Uzone, a revolutionary, contemporary roofing system which can be installed in the minimum of time to achieve either a Victorian or Georgian conservatory as the perfect complement to your home.
- Ultralite 500 - A low-pitch lean-to roofing system which is easily installed into the most difficult spaces, including bungalows, to create a garden room or sun lounge.
- Ultraframe Conservaglass, a unique glazing system which keeps your conservatory cool during the hot Summer months and warm and cosy during the cooler months of the year. Conservaglass also helps to reduce any condensation problems and leaves windows clean and bright thanks to the Easyclean technology.
- Integrated lighting products to subtly enhance the mood and enjoyment of your conservatory whether day or night.
- A range of decorative products including finials and crestings to personalise the outside of your conservatory and Ultraselect, a unique range of decorative strips to add a touch of extra flair inside.
- A range of ceiling fans to provide additional comfort and lighting on hot Summer evenings.
Of course, with a reputation such as Ultraframe's, imitation is inevitable, and some disreputable companies have been known to promise to fit an Ultraframe roof, only to fit an inferior system. To help put an end to this serious problem we have introduced the Ultraframe Certificate of Authenticity - your guarantee that you have a top quality Ultraframe roof. The Certificate is a legal document that you can use to reassure future buyers of your home that your conservatory really does feature an Ultraframe roof, and of course to provide your own peace of mind that your conservatory does feature the market-leading roofing system.